We believe innovation lies at the intersection of disciplines, so studying only a fixed number of subjects limits potential invention and innovation. The Aegean Idea Lab was founded in 2018 by a former MIT engineer as a small, independent innovation incubator and learning center that brings seemingly incongruous subjects together in a mindful maker space so Paros residents and people from around the world can study abroad and create things that will improve the world.
Our goals at the Aegean Idea Lab are:
- To provide training and education in cutting edge technology and arts.
- To provide a mindful maker space for aspiring inventors to bring their ideas to life.
- To reduce post consumer waste by making only what we need at a local level.
- To make a positive impact on the world.
- To educate the whole person by offering daily courses that enrich the mind, body and spirit.
Do you have an idea that you long to bring to life? Join us.